As organisations of all shapes and sizes continue to adopt more disparate and complex multi-cloud environments the need for a single, all-seeing Cloud Management Platform (CMP) becomes paramount. IT teams are required to guarantee performance and service levels, enforce governance and control costs, and without a CMP providing absolute visibility across the Enterprise this is nigh on impossible. For Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who look after the environments of many customers, the same issues are multiplied many times over coupled with additional challenges like multi-tenancy and the requirement to work with different customer’s environments side by side. These challenges can often result in higher management costs and potentially reduced efficiency for the service provider.
We have built our offering to give everyone benefits such as cost control, performance management and improved governance across all public and private cloud environments. The exciting bit for MSPs is that the illapa platform is geared toward multi-tenancy, meaning a service provider can manage all their customers from one place, giving them the tools needed to regain control. This provides their customers with significant value, while at the same time making the support and management of everyone’s cloud easier, more efficient and transparent.
The great news is that because illapa is itself a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering, set up costs are zero, other than some time from someone technical. There are no cost associated with deploying servers or appliances – we’ve done the work for you. illapa Manage instantly gives you and your customers access to all these benefits and more.
- Granular access allows you to give users permission to provision the workloads relevant to the job function
- True utilisation data which allows you to make educated decisions about what service runs where to save money
- Performance data helps you to ensure that each workload has the right resources allocated to guarantee performance
- Pre-packaged applications and workloads ensure fast and consistent deployment throughout the organisation
- Enforcing compliance by controlling who has access to which services not only ensures IT services are delivered correctly, it helps to support agility
- Increased visibility provided from one pane of glass makes decision making both easier and faster